I was born and raised in Houston, TX where my family continues to reside. There, my interests included music, playing trombone for many years, as well as being involved with various clubs on campus such as cultural groups and peer assistant groups. I have a daughter and enjoy spending as much time with her as possible. If I’m not riding my bicycle you can usually find me either reading, watching the latest super hero movies, or convincing my daughter of the greatness of Star Wars.
- 2008: BA from the University of North Texas, majoring in Sociology
- 2012: MS from Our Lady of the Lake University, majoring in Psychology
Licenses: (all in good standing with the state of Texas)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (#70420)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (#201956)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (#11850)